Fire Exit and Bi-Folding doors are popular options at UK Shopfront & Glazing for their robust strength and durability.
Fire Exit Steel Doors Sets
We can supply and install fire exit doors in our clients premises wheter it be a single or double door that is required.All doors are made from the highest quality and are CE marked.The fire doors we use have the following characteristics :
1. Complete with frame, hinges and threshold
2. Anti-jemmy lip round the frame
3. Panic hardware is all CE rated
4. 2mm frame with 1mm leaf with inbuilt steel strengthening
5. Active leaf on either the left or right, opening outwards only
6. Comes with Shoot/Flush bolts on inactive leaf, This only on the double door set.
7. Powder coated to RAL7045, Grey Polyester finish.
8. Doublepanic bar installed whereas on a single door there would be only one.
Our Bi-Folding doors allow clients to use their space in a more versatile manner. The doors come in a range of sizes to suit all purposes and each door
is hinged together so that they can be stacked to one side using a bottom track plate to keep all doors in a linear line.
All bi-folding doors are built to client specification sizes and guaranteed to fit. All doors can be coloured to any RAL selection colour and all doors come with a wide range of ironmongery options to choose from.